The US implements a strict visa policy, but tourists, including Dutch, are allowed up to 90 days of vacation in the country. The Visa Waiver Program allows the citizens of 38 countries the possibility of getting a tourist visa through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization, or US ESTA for short. iVisa can help Dutch apply for a AMERICA VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS using an online application system and have it as quickly as 2 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need an ESTA to visit the United States?
As Dutch, yes, you will need to apply for an ESTA. To check requirements, click here.
What is the US ESTA?
The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system that assists in determining eligibility to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) and whether such travel poses any law enforcement or security risk. Upon completion of an US VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS, a traveler is notified of his or her eligibility to travel to the United States under the VWP.
What is the difference between the ESTA and a Visa?
An ESTA is not a visa. Individuals who possess a valid visa will still be able to travel to the United States on that visa for the purpose for which it was issued. Individuals traveling on valid visas are not required to apply for a travel authorization.
Can I pay the US ESTA on arrival?
No, you can ONLY pay before you arrive. Note that you will need the proof of payment of the ETSA to board your flight.
How long can Dutch visitors stay in the US with an ESTA?
The ESTA allows a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry and Multiple Entry.
What do I need to apply for a US ESTA?
We require the following to submit your application:
- The passport must be an electronic passport with a digital chip containing bio-metric info.
- Travelers must have a passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Passport holders must also provide their passport number and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
How long is the ESTA valid for?
The ESTA is valid for 2 years after issued.
What are the processing times and prices?
There are three options that iVisa offers you:
- Standard processing – your ESTA application is processed within 24 hours, and the price is USD $67.99 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – you will receive your ESTA within 8 hours, and the total price of it is USD $116.99 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest option. You will get your ESTA in only 2 hours, and you will be charged USD $159.99 (service fees included).
Click here to start your application.
How long does it take to apply for an ESTA?
Less than 10 minutes. The application process for our applicants is really easy, and all you need to do is to fill the application form.
How can I apply for an ESTA?
The application for an ESTA is really easy. It has only three steps:
- The first step will ask you to fill in your general information. You also need to choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.
- The second step will ask you to revise step one and make the payment.
- The last step consists of a questionnaire. Other documents may be required as well, but it depends on personal circumstances.
Click here to start. After you are done, you submit your form and wait for your ESTA to arrive. In case you need assistance to fill your application, iVisa has a fantastic support service that you can call 24/7.
What happens after I have applied?
Once you submit your application, you will receive the ESTA by email. No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don’t lose valuable time.
Do my children need to apply for their own US ESTA?
Yes, accompanied and unaccompanied children (regardless of age) require their own ESTA prior to their travel to the U.S. Children listed on their parents’ passport do not qualify for an ESTA. Children must have their own (unexpired) passport in order to qualify for an ESTA.
Comments are closed.